Now in its 17th year, the Decanter World Wine Award (DWWA) is one of the most influential wine competitions in the world.
Thanks to a high-profile international judging panel, the DWWA is internationally reputable for its rigorous judging process.
To obtain awards for the 2020 edition, the following Tenute Orestiadi wines:
- with 84 points, Commanded the Frappato
- with 84 points, Commanded the Zibibbo
- with 86 points, Bronze at PaxMentis
- with 87 points, Bronze for Grillo
- with 87 points, Bronze to Molino a Vento Nerello Mascalese
- with 88 points, Bronze to Perricone
- with 92 points, Silver to Ludovico rosso
White and red wines, belonging to several lines of the company, demonstrating how quality is sought in a total and transversal way.