1) OWNER OF THE TREATMENT. (Article 13, paragraph 1, letter a), GDPR).
The Data Controller of the Personal Data collected on this site is Orestiadi srl in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative, with registered office in Viale Santa Ninfa, Gibellina (TRAPANI – ITALY). PIVA 02309820815, who can be contacted at the telephone number 0924.69124 or at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) PROCESSED DATA. (Article 15, paragraph 1, letter b), GDPR).
Data generated by access to the site.
The data processed by Orestiadi srl are telematic traffic data, namely: cookies, logs, domain names, IP addresses of origin. Cookies are encrypted text strings that can be stored on the computer and do not store Personal Data but only anonymous information on the behavior of the site User. The information saved with the cookies allow us to improve the browsing experience on the site through a quantitative verification of the accesses to the various pages and sections of the web. They can be deactivated at any time by changing the browser settings.
3) PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT (Article 13, paragraph 1, letter c), GDPR).
The processing of data collected through cookies is aimed at allowing us to improve the browsing experience on the site through a quantitative verification of access to the various web pages and sections. They can be deactivated at any time by changing the browser settings. The Processing is also aimed at displaying content from external platforms, statistics, commenting on content. The basis of this Treatment is the consent, optional and revocable at any time.
Learn more about the processing of collected data.
- Content Comment:
Comment services allow Users to formulate and make public their comments regarding the contents of this website. When visitors leave comments on the website, we collect the Data shown in the comments form as well as the visitor's IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. Depending on the settings decided by the Owner, Users can also leave comments anonymously. In the event that the e-mail address is among the Personal Data left by the User, this could be used to send notifications of comments regarding the same content. Users are responsible for the content of their comments. In the event that a comment service provided by third parties is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the comment service, the same collects traffic data relating to the pages in which the comment service is installed . The comment system of this website is managed directly by the website itself being its property.
- Interaction with social networks and external platforms:
This service allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this site. The interactions and information acquired from this site are subject to the User's privacy settings relating to each social network. If an interaction service with social networks is installed, this service could collect data
– Opt Out
(please refer to the privacy cookie).
- Viewing content from external platforms:
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this application and to interact with them. In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collects Traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
-Google Fonts (Google Inc.):
- Piùvino.it (Pro.di.ve srl):
4) SOURCE FROM WHICH THE DATA TO BE PROCESSED COME FROM.
The Data processed are the Data left by Users when they visit the website, accept to download cookies, as defined by the cookies page generated by cookiebot.
5) METHOD AND PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING (Art. 32 GDPR)
6) DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD. (Article 13, paragraph 2, letter a), GDPR)
Personal Data will be kept for as long as they are necessary for the legitimate purposes for which they will be collected. The Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
7) RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY (Articles 15-20 GDPR).
The interested party is the owner of:
- right to request access to their Personal Data to the Data Controller;
- right of rectification of your own inaccurate Personal Data;
- right of integration of your incomplete Personal Data;
- right to erasure (right to be forgotten) of their Personal Data if the Personal Data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, if the interested party has revoked his consent, if the interested party opposes the processing of Personal Data processed for marketing purposes;
- right to limitation of the Processing of their Personal Data, which can be exercised in the following cases: the Data Subject disputes the accuracy of their Personal Data, the Processing of the Personal Data of the Data Subject is unlawful and the Data Subject opposes the cancellation of the Personal Data and requests instead that the use is limited, the Personal Data are necessary for the interested party to ascertain, exercise and defend a right in court;
- right to object to the Processing of Personal Data if such Data is used by the Data Controller for direct marketing purposes;
- right to the portability of personal data: the interested party has the right to receive their Personal Data from the Data Controller and to transmit them to another Data Controller;
- right of revocation: the interested party has the right to revoke his consent at any time without this affecting the lawfulness of the treatment carried out before the revocation;
- right to lodge a complaint: in addition to the right to lodge a judicial appeal, the interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Authority for the protection of Personal Data (Authority for the Protection of Personal Data).
8) FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE RIGHT TO OBJECT (Art. 21 GDPR).
The interested party, for reasons inherent to his particular situation, may oppose the processing of his personal data at any time if it is based on legitimate interest or if it takes place for commercial promotion activities, by sending the request to the data controller.